Classroom based first aid training is back!
COVID 19 safety processes are in place to allow for the delivery of these open courses at The Innovation Centre Europarc Grimsby. This includes min of 2m spacing between delegates, provision of hand sanitiser, gloves and individual face masks for practical work, limited people per room ratios and assessments and delivery in line with the COVID 19 recommendations of Qualsafe awarding body and The First Aid Quality Partnership (FAQP) and the First Aid Awarding Organisation Forum (FAAOF).
A minimum of 6 delegate’s per course is required for the course to run. Courses are limited to a maximum of 10 delegate’s. Demand is sure to be high so book early!
The following is a selection of our most popular First Aid Courses
- First Aid at Work (3 days)
- First Aid at Work Refresher (2 days)
- Paediatric First Aid (2 days)
- Emergency First Aid at Work (1 day)
We also offer on customer request
- CPR & Defibrillation
All courses can be customised to your specific requirements.
A three day training course operated and delivered in accordance with current Health & Safety Executive guidelines. This course is a nationally recognized qualification and is valid for three years and includes health & safety legislation, accident reporting, incident management, unconcious casualty management, cardiopulmonary resusitation, bleeding, shock, fractures, head injuries, poisons and burns. Fee £170.00 + vat per delegate.
Courses are currently scheduled for the following dates. Extra dates are regularly added subject to demand.
- 19th to 21st October 2020
- 23rd to 25th November 2020
A two day course. Fee £120.00 + vat per delegate.
- 16th & 17th November 2020
A one day course. Fee £75.00 + vat per delegate.
- 14th October 2020
- 11th November 2020
A two day course followed by a multi choice test paper. Fee £120.00 + vat per delegate.
Courses are currently scheduled for the following dates:
- 12th & 13th October 2020
- 9th & 10th November 2020
First Aid Delegate Feedback:
- “Excellent Course. It was well presented and at a comfortable pace”
- “The tutor was excellent and had a brilliant way of delivering the course. Kept my attention throughout the entire day. Brilliant course”
- “Fantastic and informative training”
- “I have really enjoyed the course. The pace was perfect, the group size was ideal and the trainer kept my attention”
- “The trainer has vast experience and a friendly manner. The course was very enjoyable”
Host your own in house course, we come to you and deliver at your premises:
Courses have no minimum number however are limited to a maximum of 10 delegate’s subject to the size of your available safe COVID 19 friendly room. Drinks/refreshments are not provided
- L3 First Aid at Work 3 Day course £1295 + VAT plus certificate costs of £8.50 + VAT per delegate
- L2 Emergency First Aid at Work – 1 Day Course, £595 + VAT plus certificate costs of £4.75 + VAT per delegate
- L3 Paediatric First Aid 2 Day course, £800 + VAT plus certificate costs of £5.50 + VAT per delegate
Course Details and Availability:
For further information about these courses or any of our other courses, please telephone 01472 344144 or email:
Additional Notes: Payment for the courses are due in advance 30 days from date of invoice and no more than 7 days before date of training. Please refer to your training booking form for Terms & Conditions. Please book early to avoid disappointment!
The venue for all our open courses will be our fully equipped Training & Conference Centre on the outskirts of Grimsby unless otherwise stated. Companies can arrange their own dedicated course to be held either at Europarc or at an alternative suitable location.
Course fees include registration & examination fees, course notes or workbooks. Please refer to your training booking form for Terms & Conditions. Refreshments & lunches are provided where applicable. Due to COVID 19 we are unable to provide drinking vessels/water, please bring your own. Masks are not required however feel free to wear one if you wish. VAT will be added to all invoices.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information, please call to confirm details at the time of booking. Manatec Limited reserves the right to cancel, amend or change the venue, content and duration of the above courses at short notice. (E. & O. E.)