Register of Apprenticeship Providers
Our application to the Education Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers (RoATP) has been SUCCESSFUL!. Manatec is pleased to announce we are now approved to provide the new reformed apprenticeships from 1st May 2017 to employers that pay the new apprenticeship levy and with our partners, Nottingham College, deliver apprenticeships for non-levy paying employers too. We look forward to working with you in the year ahead.
Manatec has been a nationally recognised provider of training and consultancy to business and local government for more than 30 years. We advise, manage, train, support and maintain businesses throughout the UK with a proven track record of excellence and customer satisfaction.
Established in 1983, Manatec is a Matrix approved national training company building on many years of successful training under programmes such as Train to Gain, ESF, VRQ and CORE funding to utilise its network of assessor/trainers to deliver the apprenticeship framework to support the employment of people young and old.
Opportunities are being identified with employers keen to employ and train their staff in a range of apprenticeships. Health & Social Care L2, L3 & L5, Team Leading L2 and Management L3 are available now.
Manatec is quality assured by local college partners and award bodies including Pearson and BIIAB.
For further information on these opportunities contact Manatec on 01472 344144
What You Say About Us
From Andy Soobrayen Owner Falcon Lodge Norfolk "Manatec is the only training company I use to deliver NVQ/Diplomas. I have been so impressed with the company, especially with Vivian Lawrence, NVQ/Diploma assessor who is dedicated, professional, reliable and timely with her appointments. My staff enjoy the course and feel very supported throughout"
From Jenny Howes, Acting Services Manager, Home Farms Trust, Banbury a learner with Manatec. "My Manatec assessor, Jahlynne Britton, was brilliant. She always encouraged me to do my best and strive to achieve as much as I could. She took me through my L3 in H&SC and L2 in TL. Jahlynne offered support whenever needed by email or phone between visits when she was always available for advice. She fitted her meetings in around me and was always on time. Without Manatec's Jahlynne as my assessor I would have struggled to complete these qualifications."Customer Testimony 1
Customer Testimony 2
Customer Testimony 3
What Ofsted Had to Say
Whilst we always strive to improve and Ofsted pointed out some areas in which we can do this during a recent audit of our main college partner, they also acknowledged we are doing a lot right. Some extracts were as follows:-
- Most learners develop the practical and social skills that make them capable and effective care workers and many acquire the skills needed to progress into more senior positions or into higher education to study health-related courses.
- In the majority of sessions, learners are able to link theory to occupational practice well. Assessors have relevant experience of working in the care sector and use this to ensure learners not only develop skills relevant to their place of work, but also knowledge of the wider care sector.
- Assessors and learners are continuing to improve their use of electronic portfolios to make better use of the time between their meetings.
- Assessors motivate and encourage learners through positive feedback. They effectively identify what learners need to improve and how they can bring about these improvements.
- They encourage learners to evaluate their own progress and set targets to help them acquire further skills and knowledge.
- Learners receive appropriate advice and guidance, which provide an accurate understanding of the apprenticeship framework and the commitment required.
- Learners develop a good awareness of the complex and diverse nature of society and its changing nature. Learners working in homes with predominantly white, Christian heritage service users are prepared well for working with an increasingly diverse population of older people in the country.